Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Thrifting Outfit: Mid-Week Thrifting!

Today, I got home from work and changed as fast as I could into "normal" clothes (we wear uniforms to work). Here's what I grabbed:


Vintage Aviators, etsy ($4); Vintage Clean Streams Scarf, Family Thrift ($1); Black T, Wal Mart; Jacket, Goodwill; Jeans, Goodwill; Sperry Top-Siders, Goodwill; Leather Backpack (not shown), Goodwill Outlet

I was excited to be able to sport my "new" scarf I got this past weekend! It is so quirky with it's clean streams-ness and (best of all) it is super-warm. Also, I love my new aviators. Awesome.

Anyway, I got some really great things today, including: stuff for the shop ( listed here until the end of the day December 20th), another pair of Doc Martins!!!, a really neat 30s or 40s velvet clutch, two vintage sweaters, an 80s sequin shirt, a heart crotchet scarf, and Brown, my new Pound Puppy!!!!!




He is in perfect condition, even though his tag says he was born a year before me, in 1985! I totally remember these growing up, and I am in love with him!!!!! (Don't tell my hubby...LOL!)

I will show you all some of the other goodies I got in tomorrow's post, and then Friday I have a new thrift-by-color. I finally have enough new goodies to do these colorful Fridays for a couple weeks :)

Anyway, have a great night, everyone!!!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!