Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Curious Little Box

The hubby and I went to a rather interesting estate sale this past Sunday. It was in this old, slightly rundown house with lots of cool old things. And since it was the last day of the sale, everything was 75 percent off! I dug around some boxes marked '50 cents' and found some neat little treasures.

My favorite is this curious little box. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I love it! I'm guessing either an old makeup case or maybe a pill box?


Whatever it is, for 75 percent off of 50 cents, it was mine! I also got a faux fur collar for next winter, a cool metal box for the hubby, a deck of old cards, and some other little things for a total of $2! Gotta love estate sales :)

If anyone has any idea what my little box was, let me know! And have a great Wednesday :)

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell from the photos the dimensions, but it looks like a pill box? or maybe a powder compact? Anyway is is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's pretty small, but that's what I was thinking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would look at it pretty carefully... it could be silver, look for stamps on the bottom

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!