Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung...and a Duck!

Our tree outside our apartment has bloomed :) So pretty!
I just had to share this photo I took of my favorite tree outside our apartment. The blooms appeared so suddenly! (I think really that spring is just such a new concept to me, being from Florida and not experiencing many seasons...)

Anyway, here's one of the more random things I picked up at Goodwill Outlet on Saturday: a stuffed duck! I'd love to also find a stuffed Bass fish, since Bass is my maiden name. :)

Stuffed Duck, Goodwill Outlet (<$1)
Couldn't you just picture this in an old country lodge? Or, okay, in a 'country-chic' home of the 1980s... But I like it nonetheless! I just can't resist animal things. :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!