Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Thrifting Outfit: Black and Blue

Sunday was busy for us, as we spent a couple hours at lunch with the hubby's newly engaged sister and her fiance and their families. Of course, we still made time for a little thrifting :)

Here's what I wore for our semi-fancy lunch and our day of thrifting (and guitar store browsing...)

Vintage Ray Bans, eBay; Shirt, Goodwill; Cardigan, gift from hubby's aunt; Jeans, Goodwill; Shoes, TJMaxx Clearance; Leather JCrew bag, Goodwill Outlet; Necklace, JCrew Warehouse Sale; Bow, F21
I really like this outfit :) I feel like it's very me- the collared shirt under the cardigan, with a pop of color!

The weather has been so perfect the past few days- I can't wait for more sunshine and cool breezes!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and I love your thrifty stuff! Loving the yellow bag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very cute and comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!