Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vintage Beads, A Love Story

The only thing I like better than finding something cool for two bucks at the antique mall is finding vintage wooden beads on a necklace for the same.

Vintage Wooden Bead Necklace, West End Antiques ($2)
I love this necklace because:
#1: It happens to be orange and blue.
#2: Chippy paint on wooden beads is awesome.
#3: It is a ready-made, go-to necklace in non-metal, which is surprisingly hard to find.

Okay, that's about all the brain cells I can use this morning, since I've got a super-busy couple of days of work to go until the weekend. Have a great day!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Ooh so jealous, I have been looking for beads just like that to make a necklace out of. Think I need to hit up some thrift stores this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love old beads?! If I find any more, I'll get them for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!