Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Thrifting Outfit: Rocking the Orange and Blue

Growing up, my parents and brother were huge Florida Gator fans. I was sort of indifferent. But if forced to choose between the Gators and FSU's Seminoles, I'd definitely pick my family's team.

Oh, not because they were such big fans, but because I liked the colors!

Striped Shirt, Good Samaritan; Jeans and Sweater, Goodwill; Ray Bans, Goodwill in Pensacola; Tassel Flats, Family Thrift; Bag, Target; Necklace, Goodwill Outlet
Don't orange and blue just go well together? Maybe its just my past self talking! I am definitely loving bright colors lately :)

As for the thrifting yesterday....ehhh. Not great in terms of the amount of things I found. But I managed one great buy that I'm excited to show you this week!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I've always felt like orange and blue go well together too. Aren't they opposites on the color spectrum or something? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!