Saturday, February 5, 2011

Midnight Special

1990s Duncan Yo-Yos, Estate Sale ($5)
Remember a couple weekends ago, when the hubby and I went to an estate sale? Well, I forgot to take pictures at the time, but I remembered to this past weekend!

Here are our favorite finds: two Duncan Yo-Yos, straight from our youth! I picked out the Midnight Special, and the hubby grabbed the Neo.

I remember when it was 'cool' to yo-yo...there was a guy in my middle school who would go to contests and everything! I was never that good, but these do bring back fun memories!

I'm off to the thrift stores this morning, although I've been suffering from an annoying sore throat. Hopefully a fun, relaxing weekend will be just the cure :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!