Monday, January 3, 2011

Treasure from the Goodwill Outlet Bins

While it wasn't a goldmine of vintage at Goodwill Outlet on New Year's, the couple things I found were pretty special :)

Here are my two favorite finds from Saturday, a handmade bunny stuffed animal and a vintage Canon camera!

Bunny and Canon Camera, Goodwill Outlet (~$2)
I love the look of old cameras, but I've never found a vintage Canon one until now! It's really well-made and solid, with what I'm sure used to be a fancy lens and settings. I wish I knew how to fix up old cameras, because this one would be fun to actually use!

And the bunny matches my vintage quilted stuffed bear, so I had to get it! I love handmade stuffed animals- it's like you can see the love that went into making them :)

Have a great Monday!
Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!