Saturday, November 6, 2010

What I'm Wanting: Military Green

I've been eyeing the old Swiss bags on etsy for months now, trying to decide what to get! The army green color is just right mixed with caramel leather and a cross-body shape. They are just so cool!

Here's the one that I'm 99% sure I'm going to buy, since it also features a cool bird print:


Vintage Birdy Military Bag by Meatbagz on etsy
 I think I'm in love! I might actually just get it now before it sells...hmmmm...

But definitely check out the Meatbagz etsy shop for more of these awesome bags at pretty great prices :)

Well, I'm off to my fave thrifts! Hopefully I'll have better luck thrifting this week, and I won't have to give you another etsy-overload next week :) Other things I'm searching for? A hooded jacket, vintage hair clips, and Christmas presents!

Always,
Amanda

PS: I just got this crazy-big faux fur jacket and I have no idea how to style it! Suggestions please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!