Monday, November 22, 2010

File This Under: It's About Time!

It's been a while- so long that I can't remember- since I thrifted a designer bag at Goodwill Outlet. This is due to a couple things. #1: GO has gotten extremely popular and busy; #2: Ladies will fight over the best bags.

And boy, do I mean fight! There's this one lady in particular who will bump her way to the front of the crowd as they put out new purses and shoes, and run over anyone in her way. You do not get in between this lady and that fake LV bag or those New Balance shoes, because you will get pushed aside!

It's quite comical to watch from the outside, but let's just say that I haven't been the triumphant one at Goodwill Outlet in a long while :) That is, until Saturday!

Dooney & Bourke Wristlet, Goodwill Outlet ($2)
For some reason, I ended up looking through the one cart that had a real designer item in the bottom! I picked it up and tossed it in my basket, and then I promptly got as far away from the purses and shoes as I could!

This little bag is the perfect size for holding my necklaces and hair clips when I travel, which is perfect since we're leaving on Thursday for Florida :) And I managed to get out of GO in one piece with it! I'd call that success :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I don't know how you always seem to find great things! Even with the stiff competition out there!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!