Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Cubs

I have to admit, I dug deep down into my archives of photos to find something to show you all today! I have just not had much luck at the thrifts in weeks!

I had almost forgotten about a little 50 cent gem I picked up at an estate sale in August:

Vintage Cubs Scouts Sterling Ring, Estate Sale (50 cents)
I was excited to find this because my little brother was in cub scouts (he actually is an Eagle Scout, the highest Boy Scout achievement, and so is the hubby!). 

For only 50 cents, this sterling cutie was mine!! I love finding things like these at estate sales. I wonder how many years the owner had it?

Have a great Wednesday! I have off work tomorrow, and you know what that means!!! Thrift time :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

I love your comments! You all are the best!