Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Phone Home :)

I have a certain affinity for E.T. that I can only assume goes back to a toy I played with at my Grammy and Grandpa's house as a kid :) It had a head that you could click up and down and I loved it!

Naturally, when I saw this original E.T. stuffed animal at Goodwill Outlet, I had to grab him!

E.T., Goodwill Outlet (<$1)
I recently saw the movie for the first time (that I can remember) a couple months ago, and it's such a positive story. Plus, can you really beat a young Drew Barrymore as Gertie?

Speaking of Drew, the hubby and I recently rented Whip It, and it was really good! Of course, I am a pretty big Drew fan :)

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a big ET fan! Such a good film!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!