Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goodwill Shopping...Online?

Just recently, I discovered that Goodwill has an online auction site.

Um, how did I never know this?

Apparently, Goodwills from all over the U.S. list their fanciest things on the shopgoodwill.com auction site and bidders have at it. It's sort of like a thrifting eBay...for too lazy/tired/not-willing-to-deal-with-others people!

I looked through the clothing options and found this really cute vintage purse (why purses are under clothing, I have no idea) that I would love to have. If only the layout of the site made it as user-friendly as my beloved eBay.






Photo via Shopgoodwill.com

Anyway, if you can figure out how to use it, you should check out the site! And if not, it's still kind of fulfilling just to look through all the random stuff. :)



Always,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!