Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why Thrifting?

Edit: Image added 10/10 :)



So, I've been reading blogs for awhile now, and as a journalism graduate I thought I'd enjoy having one.

My question was, what should it be about?

I love a lot of different things: magazines, writing, TV shows (Bones! NCIS!), home decor, etc. But something that I've always loved to do, that is especially useful in the recessionista age, is thrifting.

I used to go to the Goodwill and Salvation Army in my Florida hometown with one of my childhood friends, Lindsay. We would find all sorts of treasures...baggy pants, funky T's, funny old books. And it was always so much fun.

I guess what I like the most about thrift stores is that you never know what you'll find. Like I've said, one person's trash is another's treasure. And I believe that there's still plenty of treasure to be found.

I hope you enjoy this blog, as I'll share the treasures I've found along the way, as well as my adventures in the search of great deals and amazing days!

Love Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!