Monday, September 28, 2009

Picnik's a Picnic!

So ever since starting this little blog (oh, about a week ago...) I have been trying to find cheap (free!) photo-editing software that I didn't need to download. (I have one of those netbooks that has NO storage, but is soooo cute :))

Anyway, I found a good site that's going to make my posts a whole lot cuter/easier on the eyes: Picnik.com.

It is super-easy to use and has all sorts of fun tools to play around with. Def not as advanced as Photoshop, but a whole heck of a lot cheaper!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!



I leave you with a photo of my beautiful Foley + Corinna Jet Setter Jr. bag (eBay, $60) with vintage men's tie around it, edited on Picnik.

Pretty, huh?

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!