Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Go Dolphins!

When I was a kid, I used to collect football cards. I think it started because my little brother had his binder full of Cowboys and Bucs cards, and I wanted my own. For some reason I can't remember, I chose to collect 49ers and Dolphins cards. We're talking Steve Young and Dan Marino! I was so excited when I had my own binder full.

Fast forward about 13 or 14 years, and I still have a soft spot for those teams. That's why I chose a soft old Dolphins shirt as part of my vintage Tshirt collection :)

Forever 21 Sunglasses, Antique Store Paper Necklace, eBay Dolphins T, Thrifted Target Cropped Jacket, Thrifted Jeans, etsy Sam and Libby Bow Flats, Estate Sale Chambray Capezio Bag

Although it was overcast all morning while I was working, during the afternoon it cleared up! And it was so warm :) There's no greater feeling than not having to wear a coat after a long winter.

I hope everyone's Sunday is wonderful :)

Always,
Amanda

PS: I did find some great things yesterday, including most of my 'want' list! I'll be showing you all shortly :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually from Miami! My dad's a big Dolphins fan- I like your shirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!