Friday, March 5, 2010

New In The Shop: Awesome 80s Hair Bows!

I couldn't believe it when I found a box full of new old stock 1980s hairbows at Goodwill last night! They are awesome! Of course, I grabbed all they had :) When I got home I realized I probably didn't need six hair bows...so I picked out two (which was so hard!) and put the rest up in the etsy shop before I could change my mind! Here are the ones available now for $2.50 each:


I was just so excited about them that I had to share :) I'm sure you'll be seeing the two I picked out very soon- I can't wait to rock them with my vintage Ts all spring and summer! Happy Friday everyone :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue polka dot one! So cute...I could totally see that as a bow tie with a button-up, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!