Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Bell Bottom Jeans

The other night I scored a super-comfy pair of bell bottoms from my local Goodwill :) Extreme flares remind me of my seventh grade self! (Oh late 90s-does-70s, those were the days ;) ) Of course I had to try them out yesterday:

Ray Bans, eBay; Silky Shirt, Goodwill; Bell Bottoms, Goodwill; Minnetonka Sandals, Goodwill Outlet; D&B Purse, Goodwill; Necklaces, Goodwill Outlet; Bangles, Flea Market + Gift
I doubled-up my wooden necklaces (now available in Another's Treasure etsy shop) to add some interest to the outfit. I feel like I've worn this shirt a lot on the blog! I have a million cooler-weather outfit ideas, but it's been too hot on the weekends to wear anything but a lightweight top.

 I found some pretty awesome things thrifting yesterday, though. I got a military carry-on size bag, some folding sunglasses, brand-new Bumble and Bumble hair products, and some cool bangles! I also picked out some great things for the etsy shop :)

Be sure to check it out, since new goodies are added weekly!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the wooden bead necklaces! I might just have to pick up from your etsy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!