Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Playing with Mustard

Nope, not another Big Mustard outfit :) I'm actually expanding my condiment-hued item collection!

Meet my American Apparel mustard beret that I picked up for four bucks at Plato's Closet! It just so happened to blend well with our pretty fall leaves:

Beret, American Apparel via Plato's Closet; Space Tee, Target Clearance; Grandma Sweater, Goodwill Outlet; Jeans, Goodwill; Mocs, Target; Necklace, West End Antiques; Bass Purse, Goodwill Outlet; Folding Sunnies, Goodwill Outlet
The hubby and I didn't have the best luck thrifting yesterday, but we did happen upon a fall festival near an antique mall. We split a fried Snickers and a fried Twinkie! (Very yummy, but definitely once-a-year type foods!)

Anyway, Happy Halloween everyone :) I'm dressing up as a hippie- you'll see a costume photo Tuesday!

Always,
Amanda

PS: My jeans aren't some sort of weird dip-dye...in the battle of good lighting vs. pretty leaves, pretty leaves won!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! I ate a deep fried snickers a few months ago at a baseball game. All to myself and it was delicious! But I totally agree with you. It's a once a year type of food:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yup :) Have a great Halloween, Emily!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!