Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where Can I Find That? ((The Bucket Bag))

I'm totally in love with my Dooney and Bourke bucket bag :) I still can't believe that I scored it at my local Goodwill for a mere four bucks!

If you live in Richmond, I did see another one just like mine at the West Broad Goodwill in the case for $25 yesterday.

If you're not local, here's an all-black version on etsy:

Vintage Dooney and Bourke Small Black Bucket Bag, ikohikoh on etsy
It's the perfect size for the essentials :) I'm usually a fan of bigger bags, but I can make an exception for perfect-sized cross-body ones!

I hope everyone has a great weekend :) Whew, this week went by fast!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I still can't get over the $4 bucket bag you got the other day. I hope I can find one like it:)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!