Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Puppy and the Bird

I seem to be finding a lot of animal-type things at the thrifts lately! I have some great animal goodies in the etsy shop, like an 80s Alf puppet, a 60s or 70s Curious George stuffed animal, some 70s butterfly wall art, a parrot wooden box, an owl wine stopper, and soon these:


Aren't they adorable?? I love the little stuffed dog pillow! I always see cat ones, but this puppy is way cuter :)

And I'm also a big fan of 70s animal wall art like this hummingbird. I have so many birds and butterflies on my walls, that I'm listing this little guy in the etsy shop too!

I hope everyone's week is going well :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute stuffed puppy! When are you listing it on etsy???

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!