Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Headless Halloween

Although I am choosing to make this seem like an arty Halloween outfit shot, cutting off my head was completely unintentional :) Gotta love trying to take a super-quick photo while a curious neighbor is looking on!

Anyway, here's what I wore on the Tuesday Goodwill Outlet trip that netted the fabulous Choos:

80s Tee: Goodwill; Dotted Shirt as Vest, Goodwill; Jeans, Goodwill; Minnetonka Sandals, Goodwill Outlet; D & B Bag, Goodwill; Necklace, Goodwill Outlet (100% Thrifted!)
Can we just talk about how busy Goodwill has been this month? I swear the parking lot has been stuffed full whenever I go! I bet this time of year is when it makes the most profits :)

While we're talking Halloween, I decided not to be a cowgirl after all. With my short hair, I looked a little too cowboy, so I'm taking a whole new route! I'll definitely be showing you pictures next week :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what your costume is gonna be! It's always fun to see different costumes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!