Monday, October 4, 2010

Thrifting Favorites!

I found some really lovely things on Saturday :) Most I added to the etsy shop, but a few I just had to keep! (For now, at least :))

Here are my favorite 'to keep' finds:

Vintage Locket Pin; Vintage Celluloid Frame; Vintage Compact; Awesome Stone
 I found the first two items at Midlothian Antiques for four bucks! The guy who rang me up was like, "You have a good eye. A really good eye!" It totally made my day :)

The second two vintage goodies I picked up at a small thrift store I hardly ever go to. (I actually can't remember the name of it!) The compact was two bucks and the stone was a buck :)

The hubby and I found some great things at Sunday's estate sale, too! Tomorrow I'll have the first 'Big Mustard' outfit of the season, and I have great finds to show you throughout the week.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the newly updated etsy shop!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. The compact is my favorite! I'm really into scalloped edges right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!