Saturday, April 3, 2010

What I'm Wanting: 80s Sunnies and Overalls!

Thank you for your comments and emails yesterday about Rosco. I really, really appreciate your support and kindness. It helped me a lot, and I know I will feel better soon.

So, on to thrifty things. I never did find those overalls last weekend, but I am determined to find some! They will be the perfect summertime throw-on-and-go item, and goodness gracious would it be nice to have an outfit shot without the same four pairs of jeans!

Also, I'm looking for the perfect pair of 80s sunnies. Perfect= nice color, the shape below, and not scratched.

I love these from this etsy listing

Wish me luck! Nothing gets me past a bad week like some great thrifting :) The only thing that would make it better? If you all could magically join me!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love your postings about what you are looking for, they are so unique :) Good luck with the hunt, I will be anxiously awaiting.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!