Friday, April 16, 2010

Home, My Dear, Is Where the Heart Is

First off, happy Friday everyone! I am so excited about going on my little trip with the hubby this weekend to Luray :) Expect pictures galore of caverns, beautiful scenery, and good times! The only tiny problem? I might not have many thrift finds to share this week. But you never know! We are planning on going to an antique mall, and you never know when you might run into a thrift :)

But, yeah, on to the last little things I have to show you from the past couple weeks' thrifting.


I got these at Goodwill Outlet two weeks ago. They are currently hanging out with a couple more "Home Sweet Home" cross-stitches in our kitchen. I like how...homey...they are, you know? To think that someone put time and love into these is just so sweet. My favorite one of my little collection? One that says "Home is where you hang your heart."

For now, we're hanging our hearts in Virginia. And you can bet that wherever we are in the future, we'll have these sweet little pieces of home with us :)

Always,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Those are very sweet Amanda! I can see them grouped in your kitchen. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them, it just occured to me I have no such "home sweet home", "cabin sweet cabin" "brothel sweet brothel" (JUST KIDDING! )signs at the Casablanca... I'll ahve to keep an eye out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of signs -- you have such gooood finds :)
    http://meganbarkley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I really think they add a bit of homey-ness to a room :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!