Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Favorite Finds of 2010: #2

Today's favorite find is my floral rayon shirt :) It's the perfect lightweight, breezy summer top! It's easy fit, comfortable material, and cute print make it my favorite.

Floral Shirt, Goodwill; Necklace, Busch Gardens gift shop; Jeans, Target Clearance; Sandals, Goodwill Outlet; Bag, Goodwill Outlet; Sunglasses, Good Samaritan
This was also probably my favorite outfit photo of the year. I love when the hubby captures funny moments, like me about to fall off a huge mountain of mulch! I had to watch my feet as I balanced precariously on it...

Tomorrow is the last countdown post, and you might be surprised of my favorite find of the year! (Then again, if you've been reading very long/ know me pretty well, you might not be :) Care to guess?)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!