Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Leopard Print in Black and White

When I went to take my outfit photos on Sunday, I didn't realize my camera was set to black and white mode! Whoops! I guess I would have noticed if our neighbor hadn't started walking right toward me when I was taking this picture. Oh well :) There wasn't much color in my outfit anyway, so it worked out okay :)

Scarf and Moto Jacket, F21; Leopard Print Sweater, Goodwill Outlet; Jeans, Goodwill; Purse, etsy; Suede Slippers, Target
Let me just say how much I'm digging this circle scarf! It was on sale for $3 or so from Forever 21, but it's so easy and warm :)

And I found this sweater in the bins at Goodwill Outlet on Saturday! Not quite an animal sweater, but animal print is the next best thing in my book. (Still totally searching for an animal sweater though!)

Have a great Wednesday! We're halfway throught the week :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

I love your comments! You all are the best!