Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: The Desert Limo

I had such a great time in Florida! It was so relaxing to just take a break from everything and chill out with awesome family and great friends :) While the thrifting in Brandon isn't the best (I only spent 50 cents on a bag of wooden beads!), I had fun hitting the thrifts with my mom, brother, hubby, and Grammy.

Here's my thrifting outfit from Black Friday:

Vintage Ray Bans, eBay; Sweater, Goodwill; Tee Shirt, Goodwill; Jeans, Goodwill; Socks, F21; Oxfords, F21; Vintage D & B Purse, gift from Grammy (Thank you!); Handmade Necklace from Mexico, gift from Mom and Dad (Thank you!); Bakelite Bangles, Antique Shop
I love my new necklace and purse! My parents got the non-metal necklace in Mexico when they went there a couple months ago, and my Grammy thrifted this awesome Dooney & Bourke purse for me too! I love my family!

Although I don't have much else to show you thrifting-wise from Florida, I do want to show you a photo of my parent's adorable new puppy Jake this week :) Tomorrow will be the Thrifty Blogger of the Month feature!

Always,
Amanda

PS: My camel tee has 'desert limousine' on it :) Awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I like your purse! And that's a pretty cool shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Dooney!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Win this thrifted Coach satchel bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!