Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: The Calm Before the Storm

Wednesday was a pretty good day. I got off work early, the weather was beautiful, if a bit on the chilly side, and I got to go to Goodwill Outlet :)
It's hard to believe that a mere 24 hours later, it was snowing like crazy and cars were spinning out on the icy roads!
Sequined 80s Shirt, Family Thrift; Jacket, F21; Jeans, Goodwill; Justin Roper Boots, Goodwill Outlet; Purse, TJMaxx; Headband, Target via Goodwill
It was pretty darn sunny Wednesday! Of course, I forgot to wear my sunglasses for this impromptu outfit shot, hence the grimace-like squint of my eyes...

The tiny bits of snow on the ground were the leftovers from Monday's surprise snow. Now that's the kind of snow I like- a little bit :)

Well, I'm off to work this morning, and then I'll be heading to the thrifts with the hubby! I'd love to find a couple more neat sweaters. Wish me luck, and have a great weekend!!!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I spot a sequined shirt!!! Is that the one you thrifted last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! It's taken me a whole year to find a practical way to wear it, but I think it works :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!