Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let's Call a Spade a Spade

I don't know about you, but I've seen so many poor quality Kate Spade knock-off bags at thrift stores! It seems like there's at least one every time I go to Goodwill Outlet. Maybe that's why this week, when there was a genuine Kate Spade tote in the bins, it was still left for me to get! Don't you just love when that happens?!

It's just the right size for a day purse when I'm feeling the need to add a bit of pink to an outfit :)

Vintage Beads; Kate Spade Bag; Goodwill Outlet
And I also found another vintage beaded necklace in the bins on Saturday! (Is this because I'm the only one who likes them, maybe?) I love the shade of green- it'll be perfect for the Christmas festivities!

Speaking of which, are you all doing anything fun for the holidays? We're staying here in Richmond for a low-key Christmas with the hubby's folks :) Maybe it'll even snow! It's certainly gotten cold enough these last few days!

Have a great Tuesday :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Great deal on the Kate Spade bag! I actually have a similar one I got at the Kate Spade outlet for a lot more than a couple bucks :-) lol

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!