Monday, December 13, 2010

My Thrifted Outfit: The Christmas Cookie Maker!

If you know me fairly well, you know I am not a chef by any means. I have burned numerous dinners and everything I try to bake turns out very badly. (I once made brownies that could break a window, they were so hard. Not that I broke a window with them!)

But with my mother- and sister-in-laws' help, it was fun baking tons of cookies yesterday :) Here's my comfy Christmas cookie making outfit:

Sunglasses and Bag, TJMaxx; Shirt, Goodwill; Vest, Goodwill Outlet; Jeans, Goodwill; Shoes, Goodwill Outlet; Jacket, F21; Fringe Necklace, DIY
I really want a fringe necklace, but I've had a hard time finding a non-metal one for a decent price! So naturally I made a quick one yesterday morning with some scrap leather strands and hair ties.

Well, that's about all I have for today! I didn't get photos of Saturday's finds yet, but I'll have them ready for the rest of the week :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!