Thursday, December 16, 2010

To Me, You are the World :)

I had a half-day off work yesterday since I work this weekend! You know what that means... it was Goodwill Outlet time :)

I picked a couple cool things there, including a pretty awesome baja hoodie, and this globe lamp!

Globe Lamp, Goodwill Outlet (~$1)
Unfortunately, I can't get it to light up! It still looks pretty awesome though :) Perhaps my handy hubby can fix it soon!

((While we're on the subject of globes, I want to take the time to thank you for reading this blog. It really means the world to me to have readers that appreciate Another's Treasure, so thank you!!!))

You might have noticed that this week's thrifted items photos have been indoors. That's the product of super-cold temps and snow here in Richmond! We got a little snow on Monday, but I think we're in for quite a bit today!!!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!