Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Thrifted Holiday Outfit: Christmas Eve Sunshine

It's so weird to look at this outfit photo from just two days ago, because it was so sunny then! Now, it's snowing outside and looking a lot more like the holidays :)

Here's what I wore for a day of gingerbread house making (and accidentally destroying-woops!), Christmas lights looking, A Christmas Story watching, board game playing and late-night church service attending- a pretty cool Christmas Eve:

Shirt, Goodwill; Jeans, Goodwill; Vintage Camel Coat, eBay; Shoes, AJ Wright; Purse, TJMaxx; Vintage Gucci Sunglasses, eBay ($12!)
Oh yeah, and to almost top the awesome vintage coat eBay find, I scored these vintage Gucci sunglasses for twelve bucks! Just when I was about to give up on eBay, two great finds in a row have convinced me that it's still pretty great :)

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and holiday :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Glad you're enjoying ebay again. I had stopped shopping there, kept getting outbid, but got some fun things on there for my kids recently. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!