Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Plaid + Snow :)

There's still quite a bit of snow on the ground from Thursday's storm, but thankfully the roads are pretty clear :) If nothing else, snow makes a pretty, wintery background for outfit shots!

Plaid Shirt, Target Clearance; Sweater Vest, Goodwill Outlet; Jeans, Goodwill; Socks, F21; Studded Bow Flats, AJ Wright; Purse, TJMaxx; Scarf, gift from my Secret Santa!; Flower Hair Pin, Salvation Army
I was at Target the other night, and I found this super-comfy shirt for 75% off!! Four dollar shirts are lovely :)

Also, I got my gifts from my secret santa at work on Friday, and she did so good! I love everything she got me, especially this scarf! Thanks, G. :)

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot more snow than we did in Norfolk. It's pretty much all gone now...but I heard it's supposed to snow again today:) Love you plaid shirt! Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did get quite a bit of snow! I hope it doesn't snow more today, though :) This Florida girl can only take so much! Have a great Sunday :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!