Thursday, December 9, 2010

Estate Sale Treasure: Book Edition

This past Sunday, I went to a pretty great estate sale that was overflowing with vintage books! (As well as a cool guy find that you'll see tomorrow!)

I looked through probably a hundred old books before deciding on these two primarily for the cover art:

Vintage Books, Estate Sale ($1 each)
Aren't they great? One of my favorite things about old books is the neat designs on the covers :) The Shakespeare book is made for children, too, so it's more of an easy read!

Although I love the idea of digital books and e-readers and the like, there will always be something special about an old book in one's hands.

Have a great Thursday, everyone :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm new to your blog, and it's great! Fun books!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!