Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Red is the New Black

I used to wear red all the time, but for some reason I only have a couple really red pieces in my closet. This vintage Thalhimer's sweater is one of them, and I love it :)
I was perfectly cozy in my Mr. Rogers-esque outfit yesterday:

Vintage Thalhimer's Sweater, Goodwill; Flannel Shirt, Target Clearance; Cords, Goodwill; Oxfords, F21; Dooney & Bourke Bag, Goodwill; Ray Bans, Goodwill in Pensacola; Necklace, Goodwill Outlet
Speaking of red, Christmas is just around the corner now! This sweater makes me feel festive for the holiday, although I'd rather be sporting an awesome lion or dog sweater :) Someday, I'll find that just-right, perfectly ugly-cute sweater!

Have a great Sunday :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

I love your comments! You all are the best!