Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Thrifting Outfit: Maroon and Double Dots!

Whew! I had a full day yesterday :) It was really fun, though!

I started the day by making a quick trip to Goodwill Outlet, where I found some neat little things. Then, I made my way to Norfolk to have a blogger meet up with two of my favorite bloggers (and all-around nice gals) Rebecca of The Clothes Horse and Emily of The Daily Fashionista! I ended the day having dinner in Norfolk with my awesome Aunt Shelley before heading back to Richmond :)

Here's what I wore for my fun-filled day:

Vintage Vera Scarf, Antique Shop; Polka Dot Shirt, Goodwill; Sweater, Etsy; Jeans, Goodwill; Oxfords, F21; Purse, Etsy; Pins, Good Samaritan
It was really great talking with Emily and Rebecca and watching The African Queen. It was my first 'blogger meet-up', and it was just lovely all around :)

As for my outfit, I am loving these newly thrifted jeans! They are so soft and comfy! And this is my version of cold weather polka dots- a dotted shirt with a dotted vintage scarf to keep my neck warm :) Ah, short hair in winter.

Well, I better go clean my apartment and do laundry and all that fun stuff! I hope you all have a great, relaxing Sunday :)

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

I love your comments! You all are the best!