Saturday, February 27, 2010

What I'm Wanting: Chambray and Stripes!

The past couple thrift outings I've been on, I've kept a lookout for some spring-y shirts. Although I know that winter isn't over, after a survey of my closet, I realized I didn't have many warmer-weather clothing options! So, that is what I am searching for this weekend, specifically a chambray shirt and a red-and-white striped shirt like these:

Left, from this etsy shop; Right, from this one

It would be great if I found both! Because my payday isn't until Tuesday and the rent's due Monday, though, I have an even smaller budget than usual this Saturday. But that's the magic of thrift stores! I'm sure I can find all sorts of treasures, even for under $20 total!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!