Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flowers in the Snow

Is anyone else waiting and hoping for spring to come? It needs to come as soon as possible, thank you! Maybe it's just this crazy, snowy weather we've been having, but I am going to dance for joy when it's 65 and sunny outside!

Lately, I've been picking up little things that remind me of spring, like the outfit from the other day (trench and floral shirt and rain shoes). When I saw this cute little sunglasses holder at Goodwill Outlet, it easily made it's way into my basket :)


A sign that it is still, unfortunately, winter? I took this picture on a huge pile of snow which has turned into rock-solid ice in our parking lot. Yup. Apparantly, that's how we roll here in Richmond, Virginia.

Thanks for cheering me up yesterday! It always makes me smile to read your comments, and I am so thankful for each and every one of you that reads this little blog :)

Have a good one!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!