Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Raining Cats and Dogs

So, it's supposed to snow again today, and then rain. Boo. But let's not talk any more about that! Let's talk about some more cool finds from Sunday :)

My dog back home at my parent's house (miss you, Rosco!) has been sick :( And every little dog figurine I find reminds me of how much I want to go to Florida and give him a big hug! One little glass dog I found Sunday I just couldn't pass up.


This sweet dog was a mere $2 at Heritage Antiques, and he seriously reminds me of Rosco! I think it's the way he's lying down, with his feet crossed. Now this miniature Ros is sitting on my desk with me :)

And, if you know me well, you know I am not a cat person. At all. But there are a couple cats I do like (hi Ace!), and sometimes something cat-related draws me in. Such is the case with little cross-stiched "Pippin".

He was found at Goodwill for $1.25, and looks so cute hanging over my desk :)

Although the hubby and I don't yet have a cat or dog to call our own, we do have little reminders of our furry friends hanging around. And who knows? Maybe someday soon it'll rain a real cat or (most likely) dog!

Have a good one!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Your glass dog makes me smile. :) and for $2 what a steal!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!