Friday, February 26, 2010

Samsonite Love

It's been a little while since I gushed about how lovely Samsonite train cases are (and awhile since I bought one!). But, I did find a Samsonite carry-on bag on Saturday that I fell in love with :) So much so that I took out my Sharpie and wrote 'Love' to match the hearts of my first Samsonite carry-on bag:

Blue Samsonite Carry-On Bag, Salvation Army ($2)

It looks like they are in love, no? I honestly don't know what it is lately with my obsession over travel-type items. Perhaps I am dying to leave town and go on a long road trip around the country! Or, at least down to Florida to see my family and my friends that I'm missing so much.

Anyway, it's Friday! So that means thrifting tomorrow! Hope you all have a great one :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I've definitely got the itch to leave the area - I think it has to do with the amount of snow we've gotten this winter! But alas, I do not have super cool luggage to haul around. It seems like the Richmond thift stores are significantly better than those in South Jersey...consider me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! Yeah, Richmond has much better thrift stores than most of the cities I've been to!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!