Saturday, February 20, 2010

What I'm Wanting: For Spring!

A little groundhog's shadow decided that it's still winter for awhile, but I'm going to have to pass on accepting that :) With weather upwards of 50 degrees (Yessss!) this weekend, let's pretend that spring's right around the corner.

I am super-stocked-up on long-sleeves and cardigans for the transition to warmer months, but I am lacking a couple things to get me through until summer. Today's thrift search includes: a collection of awesome t-shirts, spring-y florals, and a short-sleeve cardie like this one from etsy:


Can't you just imagine how wonderful it will be to skip along in the warm sunshine, with a straw hat on your head and a cute, short-sleeved cardie on? Well, I can! And that's exactly what I plan on doing- just as soon as all the snow melts!

Always,
Amanda

PS: Please excuse the frequent layout changes! I would love to have a pretty 3-column layout, but I am sorely lacking in HTML skills. I do plan on keeping the current header for a long while, though :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this header! I play with my blog all the time. I am waiting for spring also.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!