Thursday, February 11, 2010

Outlet and Outfit :)

While it did snow yesterday morning, by 2:15 when I got off work, the sun was out and thrifting was on :) My awesome hubby and I headed out Goodwill Outlet, Love of Jesus, and Family Thrift. They weren't as crowded as usual- probably due to the morning's snow and the fact that it was Wednesday- and I came away with plenty of great things!

But first, what I wore:

Vintage Cashmere Jacket, The Vintage Store; Pendleton Shirt, Goodwill Outlet; Black T, Goodwill Outlet; Jeans, Goodwill; Boots, UO last year; Squinting eyes, thanks to the sun! (Please ignore the fact that I forgot to wear sunglasses!)

And here are some of my favorite things I got at Goodwill Outlet:

Vintage Viewmaster and Slides; 80s Ski Goggles; Carpetbags of America Bag; Awesome Green Sneakers

Awesome, right? I also got some great things for the shop, which will be up later today :) Hope your Thursday is an awesome one!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!