Monday, November 16, 2009

Can You Believe?

...That this many people were at Goodwill Outlet Wednesday? Geez.



Is it just me, or are more and more people going thrifting? While that is a good thing for me and this blog (I am with the times! Yay!), does this mean I'll be fighting off more people for thrifted treasures?

I'm not sure. I have been thrifting for years, and I never used to have to wait in line at checkout. Many of my classmates would have rather gone to the mall than Goodwill. But I feel like now, it's different. Thrifting maybe isn't exactly hip, but it's hipper. A lot of the fashion blogs I read have featured thrifted finds that put mine to shame!

Anyway, I'll be back to regular posting and goodies tomorrow when my internet's back up, and we're officially in the new apartment! Have a great Monday, everyone :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!