Monday, November 9, 2009

A Coach Bag For Me :)

As you all have seen from my posts, I have been really lucky finding vintage Coach bags at Goodwill Outlet. However, most of them have proven too small for the amount of stuff I like to carry around.

But Saturday, this changed! Along with a bunch of other treasures at G.O., I found this Coach bag:
It's actually big enough to carry my junk around in! And I love the front compartment- it's the perfect size to hold the paper I edited this weekend for a friend. Just for fun, another find this weekend, from Love of Jesus:
Lol. I'm pretty sure I'm going to put this on my keyring, if only for a good chuckle every time I reach for my keys.

I found some other great stuff- I'll post my necklaces and crazy shoes tomorrow; my really cute new coat Wednesday :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!