Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I'm Wanting: As I Thrift

Soooo. I was going to share some photos of Christmas decorations in the apartment today, but I've decided to wait on that.

The reason? I am going thrifting today with a budget of only $20, and I have to be focused. For me, that means I need to make a list of what I need (and want to find) and pretty much stick to it!

Maybe I'll even have some money left over :)


1980s Sony Alarm Clock via this eBay listing

Vintage alarm clock (possibly 80s one like above.)
Bulletin Board
Pencils (So I can use my cute vintage pencil sharpener...plus, some things just call for a pencil!)
Something to organize my Etsy shop items in
Kitschy Cute Christmas sweater
Desk organizer
Vintage Justin Roper boots like these below (via this eBay listing)



Wish me luck!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!