Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Necklaces and Bowling Shoes

Although my Docs are by far my favorite purchase from Saturday, I also got some "bowling" shoes. (Quotations because, although they look just like bowling shoes, they have a tag that says "not for bowling"!)

But, first, let me show you my cute new necklaces and bracelet from Thrifty Quaker, $1 each:


Bowling shoes, Goodwill Outlet ($2)

Hope you all have a great day! I am excited because I have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Love that bracelet!! Ooh and those bowling shoes are so fun. You always find the greatest things!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, they so look like bowling shoes even though the are really 'not for bowling shoes'

    lol...way cool. id totally wear them!

    tracy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!