Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Costume Me Tuesday!

So, I'm not sure if I've told you guys yet, but I am allergic to metal. Any jewelry that isn't at least 14-carat gold or titanium or plastic, I can't wear.

This makes me so sad, 'cause I always find really cool metal vintage jewelry that I can't wear!

(I do have some that I couldn't pass up that'll be going in the Etsy shop- soon!)

Anyway, on Saturday, I found some more cool costume jewelry that I can -and will- rock :)

Plastic bangles, $1 for all at Love of Jesus
Necklace, $0.50 at Love of Jesus


Totally love how bangles can add a pop of color to an outfit that steps it up a notch. And my costume jewelry necklaces help tie everything together. Love them!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday- almost Thanksgiving break!

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Love those bracelets!! I have been trying to find something just like that- you are so lucky! :)

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might list one or two in my Etsy shop- it'll be opening on Thanksgiving, so keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bangles are fab ... so 80s...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!