Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fantastically Faux!

I would like you to meet my new coat:

Faux-Fur Coat, Salvation Army ($6)

This is how me and this coat met:

I walked into the Salvation Army Saturday and made a bee-line for the coats/jackets. They had a ton of leather jackets, and I found one that was perfect! So nice, so soft...so torn :( There was a huge hole in the side-pretty unrepairable for me.

I decided to take a quick look through the regular coats, just to see if they had something almost as good as the torn jacket. And that's when I saw this soft, fluffy, almost stuffed-animal-like coat! For $12! I tried it on and fit like a dream. I totally fell in love.

So, although I usually don't pay $12 for any item, I went for it. When I got to the counter, I discovered that it was the half-off color! I got a nice, warm, fluffy coat for six bucks.

And that, folks, is why I thrift :)

Always,
Amanda
PS: Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! You all are the best!