Friday, November 13, 2009

Thrift By Color: Blue Jean Love

As I've said before, I've always been a bit of a tomboy. I'm not a big fan of dresses, or skirts, or frills- and I pretty much just started liking the color pink.

One thing I have always loved, though: blue jeans. They are my go-to weekend wear, and since it's usually the weekend when I thrift, you all have seen my fave jeans many times. Here are some outtakes:


Although I would love to branch out and start wearing, say, khakis or courds or something different, I probably won't. I have to wear a uniform all week, with black or grey pants and a uniform top...so I try to be both comfy (jeans) and cute (random thrift finds) on the weekend.

Today we are getting our keys to the new apartment, and we're going to be moving all weekend! I'm going to set up some posts for the next couple days, but they're won't be any thrifting for me this weekend, I'm afraid :(

Have a good one!


Always,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new apartment. I hope that move goes very well for you guys this weekend!

    I love jeans too! I try to wear other types of pants, but I never really do. Jeans are a must have for me! :)

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! You all are the best!